Tractor & Truck Pull
Copyright © 2005-2016 Whiteside County Central Agricultural Society
August 19, 2017
17-22 / TRUCK & TRACTOR PULL
Todd Mickley, Publicity
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
PULLERS CAME FROM THREE STATES TO PULL AT THE 147th ANNUAL WHITESIDE COUNTY FAIR'S TRUCK/TRACTOR
MORRISON, IL - Pullers showed their muscle as they maneuvered their modified trucks and tractors in front of the Whiteside
County Fair's Grandstand during Friday night's traditional "Pullers" event.
Winners placed in the class divisions sanctioned by the Illini State Pullers.
Results to follow . . .
Whiteside County Fair 2017
Truck And Tractor Pull
CLASS 1 - 2 Hot 2 FarmTractors
1. Ryan Litherland; 2. Fred Lebahn; 3. Ian Radtke
CLASS 2-6,000 Lb. Naturally Aspirated Tractors
1. Taylor Brooks; 2. Nate Smith; 3. Gerald VanDeWoestyne
Class 3 - 7,000 Lb. Naturally Aspirated Tractors
1. David or Terry Brooks ?; 2. Bill Brooks; 3. Roy Book
CLASS 4 - 6,200 Lb. Super Stock Trucks
1. Judson Partridge; 2. Judson Partridge Jr.; 3. Tim Merchant
CLASS 5 - 8,000 Lb. Pro Stock Trucks
1. Cole Faber; 2. Ivan Harvell; 3. Josh or Jeremy Beetz?
CLASS 6 - Gas 4X4 Stock Trucks
1. Slate Browder, Waterman; 2. Mike Fidder, Poplar Grove; 3. Aaron Near, Lee Center
CLASS 7-Diesel 4X4 Stock Truck
1. Shane Johnson, Poplar Grove; 2. Tom McClane, East Moline; 3. Josh Egyed, Linclonwood
- 30 -